If you don’t already know Spanish, you really should consider learning, like, ahora!
Whether you want to improve your job prospects, keep your mind sharp, or explore new cultures without having to rely on Siri to ask for directions, Spanish is the one tool that will help you achieve all of that and more.-Latino Voices
1. It enhances your confidence Definitely. Heads turn towards you just by you speaking in a foreign language.
2. It widens your worldview The new language affords you a deeper view into and an appreciation of another culture.
3. It makes you a more interesting person You will have more to talk about. Simply start a conversation with "Did you know...?"
4. It doubles your capacity You will be able to do a lot more than before you knew the new language.
5. It enlarges your social circle With a new language, you can now make friends with those who speak the language.
6. It does wonders to your career Knowing one more language gives you an "unfair" advantage.
7. It gives you more choices in life You will have the choice of living, working or doing business in places and with people that speak the language.
8. It develops your ability to focus The attention required to tackle the rules, structure and lexis of a new language enhances your eye for details and boosts your mathematical ability.
9. It improves your overall speed of learning Cognitive abilities grow with language acquisition. The extended exercise of word memorization, understanding and applying general concepts gives you the intuition for other subjects.
Guess What? We Accelerated It
I first came across the MARLIN LEARNING METHOD from an advert I read on an in-flight magazine. It was back in the 2003, I was on my way back from Latin America.
As fast as the fastest fish in the world, the method promised to unlock the mind and make mastering a foreign language very easy.
The notion interested me so much that I immediately placed an order for the book.
Needless to say, I waited eagerly for it and devoured the material the moment it landed in my hands.
The book did not disappoint me. It was indeed a very well written handbook.
In fact, I read it intently from cover to cover more than twice, highlighted significant portions of it and jot down my thoughts on what I picked up.
It became the go-to reference as I developed Good Spanish In 8 Weeks™ (or GSi8W™), the course that will be remembered as GSi8W™ in short. It's built on MARLIN, but faster.
I know, I am being biased here. Why do I keep talking about the Spanish language?
Frankly, it is because I sincerely think that it is one of the easier languages for an English speaker to pick up.
And, having mastered Spanish, the next most obvious choice would be Portuguese - at least that is what my experience taught me.
To find out more about GSi8W™, click the button below.
...to get you started.
Want a fast and solid start to the spanish language? We have something for you.